Publications and Forms
All applicants to OSU are required to use the online application.
Undergraduate only: Honors College (HC) applicants must fill out the HC application section of the OSU application.
International Students: If you do not have reliable internet service or do not have a credit card that is required to pay the application fee, please contact the appropriate office to request assistance.
Official Forms US Citizens / US Permanent Residents only:
- Hawaii Residency Form (For DPP Hawaii Applicants)
- Revolving Charge Agreement
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Unaccredited College or Professional Technical Credit Petition
International Students Only: OSU Certification of Finances Form
- Undergraduate Instructions: The Certification of Finances form can be filled in, saved, and printed using Adobe Reader. The printed form must be signed by hand, but it can then be scanned, saved as a PDF, and emailed to [email protected]. If you do not have a scanner, the signed paper form can be mailed or faxed to the Office of Admissions +1.541.737.2482.
- Graduate Instructions:
For Graduate Programs, please refer to the Graduate School website for the correct forms.