Undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students

You can have your official transcripts sent to us in the following ways:

  • Mail or express service in a sealed envelope from your school to:
    • Oregon State University
      Office of Admissions
      104 Kerr Administration Building
      Corvallis, OR 97331
  • If your school offers e-transcripts, they must be sent to [email protected] through a third-party service such as Naviance, Docufide, Parchment, Transcript Network or eScrip-Safe.
  • Counselors may upload official transcripts through their Slate.org account.
  • Have your school fax to 541-737-2482 with all the following requirements: Must have school cover sheet with letterhead, a signature from a counselor or registrar, cannot be stamped “Unofficial” and must be legible.

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) scores

Students must request to have official score reports sent to the Office of Admissions. Requests for official score reports can be done through the respective websites:

Advanced Placement (AP)
International Baccalaureate (IB) 
College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

Military students

If you're a military service member or veteran, OSU's Office of Military and Veteran Resources can assist you in navigating the application process. Go to their website for detailed step-by-step guide on how to apply and utilize your VA education benefits.

International students

If you are not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to contact our International Admissions Office and they can assist you with the admissions process and sending International transcripts.

Graduate students

Visit the OSU Graduate School website for a list of documents needed for application review and the options on how you can send them. You can also check with your proposed program of study for detailed instructions.

Non-degree students

No documents are required at time of application for non-degree seeking students.