Student Account Holds

The Office of Admissions places holds on students’ accounts by when additional documentation is required. The hold type for Office of Admissions is "AM, Admissions". The most common documents requested are:

  • Immigration or citizenship documents
  • Official college transcripts
  • Official college transcripts with degree posted
  • Official final high school transcripts with the graduation date posted
  • Parent authorization for students under the age of 17

The hold reason will indicate what documentation is needed from the student.

Students should send the required documentation to the Office of Admissions to clear their hold.

Students who are unsure what to provide to clear their Office of Admissions hold should contact the Office of Admissions at [email protected] .  Please include your full name and student ID if you contact the Office of Admissions regarding your hold.