Choose Oregon State

Apply Now

Apply Now as a First-Year Undergraduate Student

  • Currently attending high school, or graduated from high school and have 0 to 23 quarter (15 semester) graded, transferable college credits from a regionally accredited college or university, or hold a GED. Includes students currently taking college coursework prior to receiving their high school diploma, such as students in '5th year programs.' For U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, or undocumented living in the U.S. Applicants in the U.S. on immigrant visas need to apply as International Students.

Apply Now as a Transfer Undergraduate Student

  • Completed successfully a minimum of 24 quarter (16 semester) graded, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university.

Apply for DPP as a Current Student

  • Currently enrolled undergraduate students who would like to add DPP, including postbaccalaureate students. After logging into MyOregonState, the DPP forms are located in the Admissions section.

Apply Now as an Undergraduate Post Baccalaureate Student

  • Have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and want to earn an additional bachelor's degree, undergraduate minor or certificate.

Apply Now as a Graduate Student

  • Applying to a master's, doctoral or graduate certificate program and have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or, former OSU graduate student applying for readmission.

Apply Now as an International Student

  • You are an international student if you hold an immigrant visa, do not have U.S. citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency status.

Apply now as a non-degree student that has not earned a bachelor's degree, or fill out the graduate application if you have completed a bachelor's degree.

  • For students who wish to take courses but do not plan to pursue a degree. Non-degree students do not qualify for financial aid. Non-degree students are part-time students and are expected to enroll in no more than eight credits per term. If enrolling in more than eight credits per term, a non-degree student will be charged tuition fees as a fully admitted student.

Re-apply now as a Returning OSU Student

  • Students who have been absent four or more terms, not including summer terms, and wish to re-enroll must complete a Re-Admission Application and return it to the Office of the Registrar.

Check Application Status
If you have already submitted an application, you can check its status in the application soon after it's submitted.

Contact Us

Having trouble figuring out which application is right for you? Contact one of our specialized Admission offices.  Which office of Admissions would you like to contact?
Domestic Undergraduate
International Undergraduate
Domestic and International Graduate