Choose Oregon State

Apply Now

Apply Now as a First-Year Undergraduate Student

  • Currently attending high school, or graduated from high school and have 0 to 23 quarter (15 semester) graded, transferable college credits from a regionally accredited college or university, or hold a GED. Includes students currently taking college coursework prior to receiving their high school diploma. For U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, or undocumented living in the U.S. Applicants in the U.S. on immigrant visas need to apply as International Students.

Apply Now as a Transfer Undergraduate Student

  • Completed a minimum of 24 quarter (16 semester) graded, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university. 
  • Students still in high school at the time of application should use the First-Year application, regardless of college credits taken while in HS.

Apply for DPP as a Current Student

  • Currently enrolled undergraduate students who would like to add DPP, including postbaccalaureate students. Details about applying are found on the DPP website.

Apply Now as an Undergraduate Post Baccalaureate Student

  • Have already earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and want to earn an additional bachelor's degree, undergraduate minor or certificate.

Apply Now as a Graduate Student

  • Applying to a Master's, Doctoral or Graduate certificate program and have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or, former OSU graduate student applying for readmission.

Apply Now as an International Student

  • You are an international student if you hold an immigrant visa, do not have U.S. citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency status.

Apply now as a non-degree student that has not earned a bachelor's degree, or fill out the graduate application if you have completed a bachelor's degree.

  • For students who wish to take courses but do not plan to pursue a degree. Non-degree students do not qualify for financial aid. Non-degree students are part-time students and are expected to enroll in no more than eight credits per term. If enrolling in more than eight credits per term, a non-degree student will be charged tuition fees as a fully admitted student.

Microcredentials are available for non-degree-seeking students through our application.  These programs are offered through OSU Ecampus. Learn more about microcredentials.

Students wishing to pursue a microcredential in addition to an OSU degree should apply as a degree seeking student with a major of their choice and add the microcredential once they enroll.

Re-apply now as a Returning OSU Student

  • Students who have been absent four or more terms, not including summer terms, and wish to re-enroll must complete a Re-Admission Application and return it to the Office of the Registrar.

Check Application Status
If you have already submitted an application, you can check its status in the application soon after it's submitted.

Contact Us

Having trouble figuring out which application is right for you? Contact one of our specialized Admission offices.  Which office of Admissions would you like to contact?
Domestic Undergraduate
International Undergraduate
Domestic and International Graduate