Please note that confirming your enrollment with an ATD is only required for undergraduate students. Some students may qualify for ATD exemptions.

If you are a post-baccalaureate student, or a Degree Partnership Program (DPP) student who is not planning on taking an OSU class in the term for which you were admitted, then you do not need to pay the ATD.

Pay Your ATD Online

Depositing your ATD online is the fastest way to submit the funds. Follow the ATD Online Payment instructions to process payment now.

Completing the ATD Form / Paying the ATD by paper check

If you choose not to pay your ATD online, then please follow these instructions:

  1. Go to
  2. Use your ONID account name and password to access the system. If you need help with these credentials, please see the ONID helpdocs.
  3. Once you've accessed the system, click 'Admissions', then click 'Advance Tuition Deposit'.
  4. You will be provided with instructions on how to print the ATD form and pay the deposit with a paper check.


Service Members and Veterans

Oregon State recognizes the members of the U.S. Armed Forces, veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, and ROTC scholarship recipients, by exempting them from paying the ATD. In order to be eligible for the ATD exemption, current military members serving on active duty need to submit a copy their most recent military orders, Enlisted Records Brief (ERB), Officer Records Brief (ORB), or scholarship paperwork. Veterans need to submit a copy of their DD-214. Please email them to, fax them to 541-737-2482, or mail them to:

Office of Admissions
104 Kerr Administration Bldg.
Corvallis, OR 97331


OSU offers ATD exemptions to qualified low-income applicants based on FAFSA results. Students who qualify for these exemptions will be notified of how to confirm their enrollment without paying the ATD. You may also be eligible if any of the following describe you:

  • Have an expected family contribution (EFC) less than $3,000 (as identified on your FAFSA)
  • Have an athletic scholarship of 50% or greater
  • SMILE, CAMP, EOP or LSAMP sponsored student
  • OSU Presidential Scholarship recipient
  • Employee of an Oregon public university, or family member of an employee
  • Undocumented student

If you meet the above qualifications, request your exemption by submitting our request form.